- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a luggage locker facilities?
We do not have a luggage locker but you can place your luggage with us while you walk around the museum. We strongly advise our guest to take your important documents, laptop and camera with them.
- Do we need to inform the museum for our visits?
We will need to be informed only if you are coming in a group of more than 16 people. You will need to fill up a Notification Form and email/fax it back to us.
- How long and how much does it cost to go back and forth from city centre or Changi Airport?
Our museum is very near to Changi Airport. Unfortunately there is no straight bus from the airport. You have 2 options:
(1) Take the taxi to The Changi Museum, taxi will cost you between $10-$12 (depends on traffic condition)
(2) You will need to take the train to Tanah Merah MRT Station (EW4) and take Bus no 2 (towards Changi Village), bus and train will cost you between $3-$5. From the city area eg: Orchard Road, Marina Bay Sands (MBS) City Hall you can take the train – you will need to be on the MRT green line (East West Line) as you will need to stop at Tanah Merah Station (EW4) or Tampines Station (EW2)(EW4) Take the bus no 2 towards Changi Village – estimate cost will be $1.80 to $2.60
(EW2) Take the bus no 29 (at Tampines Bus Interchange) – estimate cost will be $1.80 to $2.60 Just to remind visitors that the buses only accept exact cash payment or you can find out more from The Singapore Tourists Pass http://www.thesingaporetouristpass.com.sg/ . Alternatively you can just hail a cab anywhere to get to the museum.
- Is there bike stand or facilities to park my bike?
Unfortunately we do not have a parking facilities for bike. Our staff in the museum will be able to show you exactly where to park your bike. Parking of any form of vehicle is at your own risk.
- Is the audio guide available in other languages?
Our audio guide is only available in ENGLISH.
- Can we take wedding photo shoots at the museum?
Photography is not allowed inside the museum galleries. For may take wedding photos at the Chapel and outside the museum, subjected to approval from the museum management (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org). No charges applied.